I think that pink flowers are pretty and make`s your day better , i think that if you can make a women smile & laugh , you can win her heart :P i think that if you look the other side of the glass life isn`t so bad and full of problems , i think if u start to gift & cherish others qualities you have a blessed heart , i think that love is the most bigger paradox that ever exists, offering you a pack full of ,smile, laughs, emotions, adrenaline, butterflies in the stomach , the image of the joy on your face ! i think people should cherish more the love they live , instead of waste her !
I think some of people are just to preoccupied to work and work , and just forget about the beautiful things that are really existing out there !
I think some of people are just to preoccupied to work and work , and just forget about the beautiful things that are really existing out there !
No comments:
Post a Comment