Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Today I Realize

I think that some people are living the most amazing feelings in the world without asking what tomorrow will bring , I think that trying change others is waste of time and energy, i also think that people who smile more often are the happy ones , i think that requesting more then a person can give at time is like trying to melt the ice from the North Pole [learn to be patience ] , i think that once you wish something you have to be very careful , otherwise you might get only half , i think that we are too selfish demanding others to do what we want to , instead of let them go with the flow and enjoy the ride , i think if you feel love you forget all you days bad`s and cherish God for the gift he gave to us . I think We are too busy starting the actions above , and less conscious about our feelings towards things that really counts and make sens in our lives !

No comments:

Post a Comment