Have you ever wondered how long it takes a real-time sex?If not, I did
Ladies .... the answer is 11 minutesI
'll explain how I came to this conclusion
We all know what foreplay is the longest stage in a sexual act, but if that part is not there and I go directly to facts?
How long does it take?
Ladies .... the answer is 11 minutesI
'll explain how I came to this conclusion
We all know what foreplay is the longest stage in a sexual act, but if that part is not there and I go directly to facts?
How long does it take?
The sex, of course, that just do not golf. May be! This number 11 is not any number but orgasmic. Stop dreaming of a successful game of love that pain all night! 11 minutes long is ideal, so it sits on the bedside clock and 11 minutes and put it to sound.
If you exceed this time, the parties could come in the category "too long".
I wonder how many years researchers have studied these for reaching this conclusion and, especially, how many of each sex did 11 minutes.
If you exceed this time, the parties could come in the category "too long".
I wonder how many years researchers have studied these for reaching this conclusion and, especially, how many of each sex did 11 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment